Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each user – in the different devices that I can use to navigate – so that the server remembers certain information that later, and only, the server that implemented it will read the Cookies facilitates navigation, makes it more friendly, and does not damage the navigation device.
Therefore, Cookies are files that are downloaded to a user’s device and can store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for their installation.
These files allow us to know, for statistical purposes and to improve the service and adapt it to the User’s preferences, what their behaviour is when browsing this Website.
Cookies are only associated with the browser and do not in themselves provide personal data. Cookies cannot damage the device and are also very useful, as they help to identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through Cookies may include the date and time of visits to the website, the pages viewed, the time spent on the website and the sites visited just before and just after the website. However, no Cookie allows this Cookie to contact the User’s telephone number or any other means of personal contact. No Cookie can extract information from the User’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the user’s private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally give that information to the server.
In this sense, in order to use them, the consent of the user will be necessary.
This consent will be communicated, on the basis of a genuine choice, offered by means of an affirmative and positive decision, before the initial processing, removable and documented.
2. What type of cookies do we use on the Platform?
The cookies we use on this Website are identified below, as well as their type and function:
- Session Cookies: Cookies that are necessary for the operation of the Website. For example, cookies that allow you to access secure areas, but are not used for your identification.
- Analysis Cookies: Those that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse your behaviour on the websites to which they are linked. The information collected is used to measure the activity of the website, application or platform. Also, for the elaboration of browsing profiles in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made of the service.
- Personalisation cookies: Those that allow access to the Platform with some characteristics of a general nature predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Advertising cookies: Those that allow the management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, have been included on the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
3. Google Analytics
The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
In your browser you will be able to see Cookies from this service. You can find more information about this here, as well as about the Google Analytics Cookie Opt-out Browser Add-on:
No information about your personal data is obtained through web analytics, guaranteeing the protection of the privacy of the people who browse the website. The information obtained relates to the number of users accessing the website, the number of pages viewed, the frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator providing the service, the language, the terminal used, or the city to which your IP address is assigned. This information enables us to provide a better and more appropriate service through this website.
- We use the remarketing tool with Google Analytics to serve ads online. This allows us to allow other providers, including Google, to display advertisements on Internet sites, related to users’ previous visits to our website.
- We use Display Advertising; this allows Google Analytics to perform the remarketing function.
- We use Google Cookies, in combination with DoubleClick Cookies, to report on users’ ad visits and advertising interactions.
- We use Google’s interest-based advertising data or third-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics.
At any time, you can disable Google Analytics for Display Advertising, as well as customize the Google Display Network, through the preferences management at the following link: Google settings ads.
4. Links to social networks
5. Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
- Accept. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the Website during the current session.
- Close. The warning is hidden on the current page, but when accessing any other page of the Website, the warning will be displayed again at the top of the page.
- Change your settings. You can learn more about what Cookies are and change your browsing settings. However, this will not prevent the Cookie warning from being displayed when you access new pages on the Website.
6. How do I change my Cookie settings?
You can restrict, block or delete the Cookies that we use on our website by configuring your browser for this purpose. In each browser the procedure to be followed is different, but the “Help” function on the website of each browser will show you how to do it, for example:
Internet Explorer: Help cookies Internet Explorer
Firefox: Help cookies Mozilla Firefox
Chrome: Help cookies Google Chrome
Safari: Help cookies Safari