Advertise your offers for free
For thousands of customers to see
First we explain what being a Huntts Outfitter is all about and how easy it’s to start taking bookings.
- The only requirement to become an Outfitter is that you are a registered hunting ground or a registered business that markets hunting.
- When you register you will be asked to upload a proof of your existence as an Outfitter (Hunting ground Registration or Company Registration, which must be active), as we need to verify your existence as a professional in the sector.
- Joining Huntts and listing your hunts or offers in the Listings is completely FREE.
- We charge a one-off commission of 10% of the price of the Booking. The commission is deducted from the Deposit amount, so you will never have to advance any money.
More reasons to join Huntts
• We do not charge commission on extraordinary expenses that occur during the hunting experience, such as permits, payment for Trophy, other pieces killed, rentals, trophy shipment, taxidermist, entertainment, etc. • Customers will pay according to the terms you indicate in the Booking form, for example, 50% at the time of booking and the rest upon arrival or a few days or weeks before, as you decide. • We do marketing to you for free: in addition to advertising on the platform, we do advertising and promotion campaigns on search engines and social networks, and of course also email marketing to our thousands of clients. We take care to give you visibility with a global reach, so you can receive clients from any country. • When a client wants to ask you about more information, you will receive an e-mail from which you can respond.
More reasons to join Huntts
- To register just follow the steps below, first fill in your Outfitter Profile form and once approved by our team you can start advertising your offers by filling in a quick and easy form. It is very important that you upload some good quality photos as you will get more bookings. You can edit, cancel, update or change your offers whenever you want from your account. We reserve the right to approve photos.
- When a customer wants to book you will receive an e-mail where you will Accept or Not accept the booking, depending on your availability or simply because you don’t want to accept it. Therefore, bookings are not instantaneous, you always have the last word.
- We also ask in return your commitment of fair play, if you receive an offer please close it through the Huntts platform and not outside to save you the commission. If any issues arise during the experience we will not be able to help you if it was not booked through the platform. If we notice that you break this rule we will warn you. If you do this on a recurring basis you will not be able to be part of Huntts or take advantage of all the benefits we offer, so you will not receive any more bookings.
- Do you still have doubts? Write to us and we will solve right away firstname.lastname@example.org