Chamois stalking in Romania
Chamois stalking in Romania. A real wonder for those lovers of high mountain hunting, who want to enjoy hunting this animal surrounded by an environment of unique beauty that makes the experience much more enjoyable. The high density and exceptional quality of the game means that there are always large trophies in the area.
Recommended to practice stalking during the month of October.
- Abatement of additional chamois 2.200 €
- Veterinary permit 110 €.
- First trophy preparation 75 €.
- Missed shot 200 € 200
- Wounded chamois 100% of the slaughter fee.
- If the chamois is not shot, 1.500 € will be refunded.
- 1 chamois with no points limit
- 2 days of hunting and 3 nights of lodging
- Professional hunting guide
- One interpreter per group
Program does not include:
- Accompanying person 390 €
- Transfer from Bucharest 150 €/person
- Flight tickets
- Personal insurance. (can be provided upon request)
- Weapons rental 50 €/day including a reasonable amount of ammunition
- Hotels, meals and transportation before and after the hunt.
- Personal items
- Gratuities to the professional hunter and his team.
- Drinks and refreshments
Between 30 and 60 days before, 50% of the deposit is refunded or the reservation will be transferred to another date if the outfitter offers that possibility.
With less than 30 days notice the deposit is not refundable or transferable.