Cheetah in Namibia
Day 1: Arrival at Windhoek airport (with 1 stopover in different international airports), then transfer by car to the hunting area (3 hours).
Day 2 to day 8: 7 days of hunting.
Day 9: Transfer by car to Windhoek airport for return flight.
The camp has 5 lodge-bedrooms with shower and separate toilet, as well as dining room and outdoor common area, where we will enjoy a good refreshment after our day of hunting.
There is also a swimming pool and daily laundry service.
* Spanish nationals can enter Namibia with a valid passport and a visa for a maximum of three months will be issued at the border.
* It is recommended to take a tetanus test, as well as any specific medicine that a person may be taking.
* The hunting clothes we wear should be light because during the day it is hot but at night it cools down a lot so we should also bring warm clothes as well as comfortable boots for the Safari.
* It is advisable to bring mosquito repellent in liquid or spray as well as sunscreen.
* In case of bringing your own weapons remember to pass the inspection of these at origin before departure but if you do not want to bring them we have weapons and ammunition. We recommend weapons with a minimum caliber of 3.0 and a bullet of 180 grains.
* Pick up at Windhoek Airport and transfer to camp.
* Full board accommodation in African Lodge.
* Vehicles for transfers to hunting areas.
* 7 days of hunting.
* Leopard license.
* One guide per hunter.
* 15% VAT on Daily Rate.
* Sports tax.
100% GAME GUARANTEE.
Between 30 and 60 days before, 50% of the deposit is refunded or the reservation will be transferred to another date if the outfitter offers that possibility.
With less than 30 days notice the deposit is not refundable or transferable.