Deer stalking in Hungary from 3 to 4 kg
Deer stalking hunting in the impressive forests of Hungary. It takes place throughout the day, the best time being early in the morning. It is recommended to carry out the stalking during the month of September, since during the rutting season it is easier to get the trophy desired by the hunter.
- Organization of the hunt
- Hunting license and Hungarian hunting insurance.
- 3 nights stay in full board
- 2 hunting days
- Interpreter per group.
- Transportation to and from the airport.
- Ranger’s all-terrain hunting vehicle.
Program does not include:
- Drinks and tips
- Airplane tickets
- Homologation fees (50€ trophy, 75€ trophy medal)
- Trophy preparation (100€)
- Preparation of skins (150€)
- Rifle rental (50€/day)
- Accompanying person in a double room (390€)
- Accompanying person in single room (490€)
- Ammunition (5€/bullet)
Between 30 and 60 days before, 50% of the deposit is refunded or the reservation will be transferred to another date if the outfitter offers that possibility.
With less than 30 days notice the deposit is not refundable or transferable.