Leopard in mozambique
Day 1: Arrival at Tete airport (with 2 stopovers at different international airports) and overnight in a hotel in the city or transfer to the hunting area, depending on our arrival flight.
Day 2: In the morning we will be transferred by car to the hunting camp (6 hours).
Day 2 to day 15 : 14 days of hunting.
Day 16: Transfer to Tete, where we will spend the night, although it will depend on the departure flight schedule.
Day 17: Transfer to Tete airport for return flight.
We have 2 camps for Leopard hunting, one 2 hours northwest of Catapu and the other about 6 hours from Beira. They are fixed construction and thatched camps, where all of them have everything necessary for the hunter to feel at home.
Spacious rooms with double beds, shower and toilet. As well as lounge-dining room, common areas and moma, where every day we will take our refreshments by the fire.
Of course, we will enjoy a great variety of meals, as well as fruits and vegetables.
* IMPORTANT: It is advisable to travel with the international vaccination certificate, for which you should go to the International Vaccination Center of your community, where they will tell you everything you need.
* The hunting clothes should be light because during the day it is hot but at night it cools down a lot so we should also bring warm clothes as well as comfortable boots for the Safari.
* It is advisable to bring mosquito repellent in liquid or spray as well as sunscreen.
* In case of bringing your own weapons, please remember to pass the inspection of these at origin before your departure, although if you do not want to bring them, we have weapons and ammunition available.
* It is advisable to bring weapons with 375 caliber minimum and ammunition of 300grains.
100% GUARANTEED KILL
Between 30 and 60 days before, 50% of the deposit is refunded or the reservation will be transferred to another date if the outfitter offers that possibility.
With less than 30 days notice the deposit is not refundable or transferable.