Mouflon stalking in Hungary from 80 to 90 cm.
Mouflon stalking hunt in the impressive forests of Hungary. It takes place all day long, the best time being early in the morning. It is advisable to carry out the stalking between October and November, since during the rutting season it is easier to get the trophy desired by the hunter. It is also a good option to wait for the winter, as the hunter will be able to enjoy an incredible stalking in the snowy landscapes of the Hungarian forests.
The program includes:
- Organization of the hunt
- Hunting license and Hungarian hunting insurance.
- 3 nights stay in full board
- 2 hunting days
- Interpreter per group.
- Transportation to and from the airport.
- Ranger’s all-terrain hunting vehicle.
Program does not include:
- Drinks and tips
- Airplane tickets
- Homologation fees (50€ trophy, 75€ trophy medal)
- Trophy preparation (100€)
- Preparation of skins (150€)
- Rifle rental (50€/day)
- Accompanying person in a double room (390€)
- Accompanying person in single room (490€)
- Ammunition (5€/bullet)
Between 30 and 60 days before, 50% of the deposit is refunded or the reservation will be transferred to another date if the outfitter offers that possibility.
With less than 30 days notice the deposit is not refundable or transferable.