Pheasant shooting in Hungary
Pheasant shooting in Hungary. Areas with a high density of animals, where the beaters will make them fly towards the hunters’ positions.
- Transfer from Budapest airport to the hunting area
- Hunting license and Hungarian hunting insurance.
- Full board accommodation for three hunting days, 4 nights.
- Arrival night dinner and accommodation
- Next three days full board
- 3 hunting days
- Tractor or truck for moving in the field (if needed)
- Hunting dogs
- Scouts, beaters and bidders
- Professional hunter
- One interpreter per group
Program does not include: .
- Extra pheasant: 30€/unit
- Additional hunting day: 250€.
- Accompanying person in double room: 700€)
- Airplane tickets
- Personal insurance. If necessary, insurance can be provided.
- Shotgun rental 50€/day
- Cartridges, at cost to be purchased at the gun shop in Hungary.
- Hotels, meals and transportation before and after the hunt.
- Personal items
- Tips to the professional hunter and equipment
- Drinks and refreshments
Between 30 and 60 days before, 50% of the deposit is refunded or the reservation will be transferred to another date if the outfitter offers that possibility.
With less than 30 days notice the deposit is not refundable or transferable.