POLAR BEAR IN CANADA
Day 1: Hunters must fly to Coral Harbor in Nunavut, connecting from Winnipeg (it is a small flight that flies twice a week). Arrive in Coral Harbor and, depending on the schedule, spend the night at a local hostel or we will be transferred to the hunting area. Purchase of the necessary licenses at the local government office.
Day 2: Transfer to the hunting area. Transportation by snowmobile (if the hunter wants a snowmobile to drive individually, he must rent one). On the way to the hunting area you already start hunting, because there are great chances to see polar bears. The hunting camp is about 100 km from the village.
Day 3 to day 11: Every day we drive along the shores of the sea in search of bears.
Day 12: Return to the village.
Day 13: Fly back home.
The polar bear hunting camps are located 100 km from the nearest town and are composed of tents with stoves.
IMPORTANT: It is recommended to bring all kinds of high quality clothing to face very low temperatures.
Polar Bear hunting is very rigorous and hunters must be in excellent physical condition for this hunt. Hunters and guides must cover long distances every day, where dog sleds, snowmobiles or ATVs are used. Hunters can spend up to 12 hours a day in search of bears.
* For Spaniards a visa or ETA is required.
IMPORTANT: In case we have to make a stopover in any US state, we must have a visa or ESTA.
* For this type of hunting it is advisable to have a good physical condition since it is hunted in a very inhospitable area.
* It is not obligatory to be vaccinated against anything special, but any specific medicine that any person takes, it is indispensable that he/she takes it.
* The hunting clothes that we wear must be warm enough because we are in a very cold area.
* In case of bringing your own weapons remember to pass the inspection of these at origin before your departure, although if you do not want to bring them we have weapons and ammunition.
* It is advisable to bring 3.0 caliber guns.
* Pick up at Coral Harbor Airport and transfer to camp or hotel, if the flight arrives late.
* Full board accommodation in hunting camp (no village).
* Vehicles for transfers to hunting areas.
* 10 full days of hunting.
* Transportation during the hunt (snowmobile, dog sled or all terrain vehicle).
* C.I.T.E.S. and all legal export documents.
* First skin preparation (skinning and freezing).
* Sporting tax.
1- POLAR BEAR
IMPORTANT: In the case of not slaughtering, NO SLAUGHTERING FEE IS PAID.
Between 30 and 60 days before, 50% of the deposit is refunded or the reservation will be transferred to another date if the outfitter offers that possibility.
With less than 30 days notice the deposit is not refundable or transferable.