South African buffalo
Day 1: Arrival at Johannesburg airport (with 1 stopover from different international airports), from where we will take a flight to East London. Upon arrival, we will be transferred by car to the hunting camp (3 hours).
Day 2 to day 6: 5 days of hunting.
Day 7: Transfer by car to East London airport, to get to Johannesburg and take the flight back.
Only 3 hours from East London airport, this magnificent complex of 4 hunting estates is situated with spectacular lodges, where all of them comprise individual lodges with double bedrooms, bathroom and common area.
Exclusive high quality stays for all those hunters looking for maximum privacy and tranquility.
As additional information:
* The 4 hunting estates belong to the same property and are equidistant from each other, between 1 hour and 1:30 hours.
* No vaccinations are required to go to South Africa, and no special medication is needed, as it is a malaria free zone. There are no poisonous snakes in the area. It is totally SAFE
* There is a doctor’s office and clinic less than 30 minutes from the main hunting area, to attend any emergency or health problem.
* Wifi coverage in all 4 camps.
* There is a wide variety of meals, and special dietary needs or food allergies can be catered for at no extra cost.
1 buffalo up to 40 inches.
Between 30 and 60 days before, 50% of the deposit is refunded or the reservation will be transferred to another date if the outfitter offers that possibility.
With less than 30 days notice the deposit is not refundable or transferable.